Oct 01, 2021
Innovative Law Firm + Legal Tech Company Seeks High-Performing Account Executive
We are looking for a high-performing senior sales professional to join our creative and passionate multidisciplinary team, focused on innovative approaches to solving data and information challenges. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and maintenance of new and existing client relationships, participate in RFP responses, work collaboratively to develop innovative client solutions, and support corporate revenue objectives by achieving individual targets.
Imagine a traditional law firm and a legal tech start-up had a baby. This is us. We are lawyers and technologists with the specific expertise that law firms and legal departments need to navigate today’s complex data and information challenges. Built with innovation in mind, we aren’t constrained by the antiquated service models of the past. We approach each matter with a unique perspective, ready to use the tool and workflow that best suits our client’s objectives. We are all about people – both employees and clients. We operate as a family and we are deliberate about our culture and values, which include:
• Our clients are our partners
• Open, direct, and respectful communication between “family members”.
• Honesty and transparency in our dealings with each other and with clients.
• Empathy, inclusion, and social consciousness.
• Singleness of strategic direction and focus.
You are a team player and very strong individual contributor with strong contacts within Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments. As a natural hunter you thrive on the exhilaration of building new relationships and closing business. As a consistent performer and self-starter, you hit the ground running, driving strong growth from day-one. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and you are excited by the opportunity to challenge existing norms and processes and provide creative solutions to legal and technology problems.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Self prospect with no territory limitations and drive growth through new customer acquisition
• Expand contacts and customers within existing client base
• Employ a consultative approach to uncover customer challenges and develop INNOV-8ive solutions
• Establish meaningful customer relationships that establish INNOV-8 as a trusted advisor
• Achieve aggressive sales targets while providing gold-standard customer service
• Accurately forecast on a consistent basis
• Build price estimates, proposals, and presentations
• Manage new and existing clients with support from service delivery team
• Conduct sales calls, meetings, demonstrations, and presentations to expand business through new customer acquisition and new product announcements
• Maintaining a competitive edge and staying informed and apprised of developments in the E-Discovery and LegalTech fields.
Essential Background, Skills, and Abilities:
• 5+ years’ experience selling technology or professional services.
• Exceptional relationship management skills with an ability to connect with contacts at all levels of the organization.
• Detail oriented and proactive manager of opportunities and pipeline within the CRM.
• Strong closer with a proven track record of over-achievement.
• Excellent written and verbal professional communication skills.
• Knowledge of the legal market, including buyer personas, value proposition, client challenges, and industry trends an asset.
• Experience with and certifications in Relativity an asset.
• Base salary + commission model
• On-target earnings of over $200k/year
• Straight forward commission on every dollar billed with incentives for over-achievement
• Wide-open North American territory – no geographical restrictions
What you'll get:
• A truly diverse and inclusive work environment
• A hard working, knowledgeable, and fun work family
• An open, ambitious, and collaborative culture that values individual experience and input – a culture you get to help define.
• An entrepreneurial work environment where creativity and initiative are valued and rewarded
Application Deadline: Monday, November 1, 2021
Ready For The Challenge?
If you are excited by being at the leading edge of the evolution of the Legal Industry, please contact us at Careers@innov-8.ca. We thank all applicants for their interest in INNOV-8; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status. INNOV-8 is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. Please notify us if you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.